stunning glaciers, mountain ranges, waterfalls and wildlife. You will discover that the network of roads is simple to maneuver and checking road conditions is easy.
Travel Alaska’s spectacular Scenic Byways to view |
Bonus Chapter Includes:
3. Anchorage/Glenn Highway
4. Kenai Peninsula/Seward/Homer
6. Willow/Susitna Valley
8. Denali National Park
9. Fairbanks/Artic Circle
"The Road" and "Tips"
Hyder Bear Observatory
White Horse, Yukon
Watson Lake, Yukon
- Aerial flight over Denali National Park
- Land a ski plane on Ruth Glacier
- Hike Wrangell St. Elias National Park/Worthington Glacier
- Cruise Prince William Sound
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Journey the Chena River on a Sternwheeler
- Sled-dogs in Action
Visit RV Parks and meet their hosts. This video is a must for RVers and non-RVers to plan or revisit their Alaskan adventure and is a great gift idea too!
Beautifully produced and edited with original music score and professionally narrated. DVDs are available in standard definition DVD Letterbox format and menus. Approximately 70 minutes.